Now that the holidays have chilled, it’s time for some serious “YOU” time. Save your spa gift cards for another month, however, because we’ve got 5 unique things to do in Dayton area this January that you won’t want to miss. From the enlightening to the pure fun, these are the places and events you’ll want to be at in Dayton this month.
Things to do in Dayton
- Get involved with your local community at the MLK March and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebrations! The events happen throughout January with larger celebrations on the 21st. Each celebration and activity promotes unity and peace throughout the Dayton area. Everyone is invited and encouraged to come walk with your Dayton neighbors!
- Catch a show at the Victoria Theatre this month! From shows for little ones to shows a little bit country, there’s something for everyone happening this month on the stage in Dayton! What a perfect way to escape the weather!
- Watching what you eat will be so much more fun if you’re sampling the delicious bites featured for Winter Restaurant Week! Tell your diet to wait and check out the Sneak Peek to Winter Restaurant Week on January 16th.
- Are you searching for a fun family activity? Head over to the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force for their January Family Day featuring “Robots Among Us” on January 19th. The event features live demonstrations and plenty of hands-on fun for everyone. Admission and parking are always free.
- Stay toasty indoors this month while getting just a little bit toasted trying all the amazing craft brews at the Dayton Brew Ha-Ha on January 26th. The event features craft brews from both local and Midwest states, beer-themed vendors, and more!
We hope this gets you out and about during this chilly month! Do you have a favorite January happening we didn’t include? Let our followers know about your favorite things to do in Dayton by posting it on our Facebook page!
This entry was posted in Events, Lifestyle, Living in Dayton and tagged DAYTON LIVING, lifestyle, living in Dayton. Bookmark the permalink.